Wednesday 31 December 2008

ARTY GIRLZ HOME ART


My next post is for Arty Girlz Challenge No. 66 - Home Art - "Create something that you can display in your home"..... my choice was Fridge Magnets. I have chosen three stamps from Whiff of Joy, that all have to do with food or drink, or something you would do in the kitchen, and thought these would make great images for my Fridge Magnets in my kitchen. I have coloured them with my Art-Kure WC Brushes, and then cut them to size, and layered then on gold and pink cardstock. I dusted the cobwebs off my Xyron machine, and ran the images through the machine, which gave them a layer of laminate over the top, and then a magnetic layer on the bottom. I was really very pleased with the outcome! Thanks for popping in, and hope to see you again!

5 comments:

Davinia said...

Your magnets are very cute. A cute idea for a little girls room too. Thanks for stopping my blog. Happy New Year.

Crissi Harvey said...

They are gorgeous Louise love the stamps and your colouring is perfect.

Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.

Happy New year crissi xx

tiggertastic said...

fantastic card, and i also love your home art

Excellent colouring of the stamps

Sarah x

Donna said...

Wow what fab little magnets Lou, you clever girl you :) Donna x

Julie Allain said...

Your magnets are wonderful!!

Thanks for joining in with the home art challenge on Arty Girlz

Happy New Year

Julie x