Friday 12 December 2008

SUGAR NELLIES PIP AND PRESENTS


My card for today, has been made for The Secret Crafters Saturday Challenge No. 10 - "Embossing Dry or Heat". I have chosen Sugar Nellies stamp called "Pip and Presents", which has been coloured with my WC Brushes. The image has been cut with with an Oval nesty, and layered on Silver cardstock. I have used a Cuttlebug "Baubles" Embossing Folder for my "Embossed" requirement in this Challenge. The backing paper has been printed from the New Christmas Paper Collection CD "Tis the Season" from Pink Petticoat. I have finished off the card, with three strips of ribbon, some silver bows, and three pale green gems. The sentiment has been stamped from an Elzybells stamp. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, and hope you come back and visit soon. Happy Crafting X

2 comments:

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

fabby card

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC

hugs jane x

aardvarkpest said...

Another lovely card Lou. Love the pale green.