Tuesday 9 December 2008

MAGNOLIA TILDA WITH WOOD BASKET




For today, this card has been made for Friday Sketchers No. 31. I have chosen a Magnolia stamp called "Tilda with Wood Basket". I have coloured the image with my Art-Kure WC Brushes, and then cut the image with one of my new nesties. The backing papers have been printed from Tinker & Co (Download called Tinkers Vineyard), and Funky Hand (NEW CD called Funky Daze). The spotty paper is from Funky Hand, and the Tartan is from Tinker & Co.
To finish the card off, a piece of Pink spotty ribbon, and some gems, from my craft stash.
Hope you have enjoyed you visit, and thanks for popping by.

5 comments:

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Another lovely card Louise, really nice! hugs Linda x

Becky said...

Suoer cute card Lou, love the pink tones, so pretty!
Love Becky xx

cats whiskers said...

Oh Lou this is beautiful just love the colours and the colouring of this fabby Tilda stamp and great take on the sketch, sorry I have been a naughty blogger
Hugs Jacqui x

Rach said...

fab card Lou, love your image and how you have coloured it. hugs rachxx

karen said...

i like this one a LOT> thought you weren't keen on my favourite Tilda. you know what she is one that i haven't got (hint hint) xx karen