Sunday 14 December 2008

WHIFF OF JOY CHARLIE 007


My second card for today is for A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge No. 29 - "Happy New Year!". I have chosen a Whiff of Joy stamp called "Charlie 007", and he has been coloured with my Art-Kure WC Brushes. The image has been cut with an Oval nesty, and layered on silver and black cardstock. The backing papers have been printed from a Summertime Designs download called "Limeade". The sentiments "Celebrate" has been stamped, and the "2009" has been printed on my PC. The card has been finished off with some flowers from my craft stash. Hope you have enjoyed your visit, and thanks for taking the time to stop by.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Oh wow! He looks super cool Lou! Love what you've done here and all the cards you've created since I last visited are fab too!
Love Becky xx

Bev said...

Fabulous card Loy - the papers and colours are gorgeous. Brilliant colouring of Charlie too
hugs Bev x

Gillian said...

Love this card too, especially the colours. Cool colours for a cool guy!. Wishing you a very creative 2009.

Gill x