Tuesday 10 March 2009

STAMP WITH STAMPAVIE CHALLENGE NO. 33


Hello everyone, hope you are all well! I have a few posts today, and I will start off with a card for Stamp with Stampavie Challenge No. 33 - colour combo " Orange and Blue". I have chosen one of my favourite Sarah Kay stamps called "Fanny's Cuddle", which has been coloured with my Art-Kure WC Brushes. She has then been cut, and layered on orange and blue card which has been cut with scalloped rectangle nesties. For a little added detail, I have put orange and blue brads in each corner. The backing paper is a scrap left over from a previous project, and to finish the card off, a stamped sentiment, paper flowers, spotty ribbon and a few pale blue gems, all from my craft stash.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

What a lovely card Lou. Lol Lynn ♥

cats whiskers said...

Mornng Hun sorry I have been such a naughty blogger just had a good look through at your latest cards you amaze me at how you continue to turn out so many beautiful cards dear, they re all lovely, and this blue and orange one SK is kjust stunning I love it
Hugs Jacqui x

Mona said...

It's so cute.
Thanks for take part.
Hugs Mona

Donna said...

Lubberly, jubberly colours on this card Lou, very nice indeed :) Donna x

Riet said...

Louise what a beautiful card.

hugs Riet.x

Bev said...

Sooo pretty, love the beautiful colours and details Lou - fabulous!

Jacqueline van der Sar - Crejakaarten said...

Beautiful card! Love the bright colors! Thanks for joining us at stamp with stampavie. Love,
Jacqueline