Thursday 5 March 2009

SKETCH SATURDAY CHALLENGE NO. 40




Hi everyone, hope you are all well. I have a couple of posts today, and my first card is for Sketch Saturday Challenge No. 40. I have used a stamp I bought at the Excel Craft Show last Friday, because I thought he was just so cute. I have no idea what he is called or even what stamp company, all I could find on the packaging was "Prima Marketing". He has simply been coloured with a Sukura Gel pen, and the swirls highlighted with a different colour. He was cut to size, and layered on some brown cardstock. The backing paper is from Daisy Bucket Garden Gate Collection, and this one is called "Poppy Petals". The strip of brown and blue paper are scraps left over from other projects, and were from Basic Grey paper pads. The card has been finished off with a stamped sentiment, and a few red and gold gems from my ever increasing craft stash.

3 comments:

Donna said...

Brill card Lou, love the image and perfect papers :) Donna x

Unknown said...

Fabby elephant and I love the colours. Lol Lynn ♥

Mariska said...

Oh that is a very cute little stamp. You did a perfect job on the sketch! Thank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week!

xxx
Mariska