Thursday 26 March 2009

FRIDAY SKETCHERS CHALLENGE NO. 44




Hello everyone, hope you are all well. I have a few posts today, so I will start off with a card for Friday Sketchers Challenge No. 44 - a Sketch from Beatrix. I have used a stamp from the Clear Stamps Collection called "Pickles and Onion", and this cute elephant has been coloured with Sukura Gel Pens, and then cut and layered on pink and cream card. The backing papers are from a Papermania 6x6 paper pad called "Scrumptious". The sentiment is also from the Pickles and Onion Collection. And to finish the card off, a selection of paper flowers held together with a gem brad, from my craft stash.

4 comments:

karen said...

he is so cute, great card x karen x

Unknown said...

thank you for this wonderful and lovely card you have made with my sketch. it looks so pretty and cute with this very sweet image.
hugs, bea

Donna said...

Very pretty card Lou and a super cute image :) Donna x

Steph said...

Such a cute stamp!