Wednesday 18 March 2009

CUTE CARD THURSDAY CHALLENGE NO. 51




Hello everyone, hope you are all well on this lovely sunny day, I have a few posts today, so I will start off with a card for Cute Card Thursday Challenge No. 51 - "Happy Birthday CCT!". Yes, it's their Birthday, so the Challenge for this is a Sketch by the fabulous Katharina, with the extra theme of Celebration. So I have chosen a stamp from the Penny Black T-for Transparent Collection called "Bubbly", and have coloured the image with my WC Brushes. The bubble has had a little drop of Glossy Accents added to give it a bit off texture. The image has been cut with a Tag nesty, and so too has the black background tag. All the backing papers are from a Basic Grey 6x6 paper pad called "Bittersweet". The card has been finished off with two punched corners, a stamped sentiment, some little strips of ribbon on the top of the tag, and a paper flower held together with a pearl brad, all from my craft stash.

6 comments:

Donna said...

Sweet little card Louise and such lovely colours :) Donna x

Riet said...

woww Louise,what a gorgeous card.

hugs Riet.x

Steph said...

What a fab card and great colour combo! I love the nestie tag you've used. Oh dear, and I thought I had enough nesties!!!!

Deb said...

fabulous card, I love the sweet image and that tag nestie is fantastic, need those!
Thank you so much for joining in the birthday challenge! Have a great evening, hugs Debx

Cardmaking Galore said...

Lovely card and great colouring

Sabine said...

Oh I love your card! The clolours, the sketch, its fabulous!

Love
Sabine