Friday 13 March 2009

PENNY BLACK SATURDAY CHALLENGE - WEEK 39


Well it's Friday, one day closer to the weekend! I have two post today, and the first one is for Penny Black Saturday Challenge - Week 39, a Recipe - 3 Brads, 2 Ribbons and 1 Flower. I have chosen this cute frog from the Penny Black T-for Transparent Collection called Toadily, and he has been coloured with Sukura Gel Pens. The image has been cut with a "labels" nesty, and layered in pink and green card. The backing paper is from a Basic Grey 6x6 paper pad called Sugared. I also ran a scrap piece of pink card through a Cuttlebug Embossing Folder for part of my layout, and decorated it with two pearl brads. I have used two pieces of ribbon, pink and green, and finished off the card with a paper flower, centred with my third brad.

3 comments:

Poppy said...

love the frog, great card.
poppy

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous card Louise...love the froggie image and beautiful paper combo........such a cute image...thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC
Hugs Kath xxxxxx

Donna said...

Great little card Louise and a fab layout :) Donna x