Wednesday 11 March 2009

LILI OF THE VALLEY CHALLENGE NO. 21


Hi everyone, hope you are all well. I have a few posts today, and will start off with a card for Lili of the Valley Challenge No. 21 - "Bright and Cheerful". I have decided to use one of my Fairies from the Lili of the Valley Die-Cut Collections, which has been layered on some pink card with foam pads to give it a little more lift. And for some more sparkle, I have also used some pale pink glitter card behind, cut with a scalloped oval nesty. The backing paper is from a Basic Grey 6x6 paper pad called "Bittersweet". The sentiment is from a Pink Cat Studio "Lily" Collection, and to finish the card off, some spotty ribbon, pink gems, and mixture of paper flowers from my craft stash. Hope my card qualifies for "Bright and Cheerful"!

4 comments:

Donna said...

Fab girlie card Louise and such pretty papers :) Donna x

cats whiskers said...

Thanks for joining us thi week with this absolutely awesomecard just adorw the rich sweet colours
Hugs Jacqui x

karen said...

what lovely colour papers, the fairies are so cute, lovely card x karen x

Poppy said...

great card, love the paper.
poppy