Sunday 22 March 2009

SKETCH AND STASH CHALLENGE NO. 6




And my final card for today is for Sketch and Stash Challenge No. 6 - a Sketch, and I have chosen a new stamp from Whiff of Joy called "Willow with Sunhat". This stamp originally came in a "Spring Collection", but they are now available for sale individually on the Whiff of Joy website. The image has been coloured with my Art-Kure WC brushes, and Sukura Gel pens. The image has then been cut down, and layered on orange and pink cardstock. The backing papers are from a new Basic Grey 6x6 paper pad called Porcelain - I just love this collection of papers! I also ran a strip of pink card through my Martha Stewart "Doily" punch, and to finish the card off, a flower with a pink gem brad, from my craft stash. Many thanks for stopping by, and hope you have a lovely day! Happy Crafting X

5 comments:

Donna said...

Extremely pretty card Lou and such a pretty image you have chosen :) Donna x

Steph said...

Gorgeous papers again and I love that punch, so pretty!

Becky said...

I love your card Louise! the lacy edge looks so pretty!!
Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

Cathy said...

Beautiful card with a fab image and gorgeous papers.
Thank you for joining in the Sketch and Stash,
Cathy xx

mueppi said...

Gorgeous card, Louise
I love the papers and colours!
Hugs Gisela