Monday 30 March 2009

A SPOON FULL OF SUGAR CHALLENGE NO. 44


Hello crafters, hope you are all well, and it's a lovely sunny day today. I have a few posts today, so I will start off with a card for A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge No. 44 - "Easter". I have chosen a Magnolia stamp called Tilda Hugging Bunny, and this has been coloured with a combination of WC Brushes and Sukura Gel pens. For a little added texture, I "fluffed" up bunnys tail with Liquid Applique, and glittered Tildas wings with a Quickie Glue pen and crystal glitter. The image has been cut with a round nesty, and layered on yellow card. The backing paper is from a Basic Grey 6x6 paper pad called Lily Kate. I also ran a strip of yellow and green card through a Martha Stewart "Doily" punch. The sentiment has been made on my PC, and layered on green and blue card with a yellow spotty brad through the middle. The card has been finished off with a strip of ribbon, and some paper flowers with pearl brads, all from my craft stash.

3 comments:

cats whiskers said...

Oh wow this is just stunning dear love evrything baout it
Hugs Jacqui x

karen said...

love it lou, i have a soft spot for tilda aghhhhh so cute x karen x

Donna said...

Gorgeously sweet and pretty card Lou and such a cute image :) Donna x