Monday 16 March 2009

A SPOON FULL OF SUGAR CHALLENGE NO. 42




Hello everyone hope you are all well, and have had a lovely weekend. I have two posts today, and will start off with a card for A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge No. 42 - a Sketch by Michelle.
This was definately a Challenge for me, as I have not used my sewing machine in years, and judging by the zig-zagging, my machine could do with a good service, and I also probably need to get the hang of it again! Anyway, I have chosen a Pollycraft stamp called Serenity, and she has been coloured with a combination of my WC Brushes, and Sukura Gel Pens. The image was cut to size, and layered on pink and cream card. The backing papers are from a new Basic Grey 6x6 Paper pad I have called "Porcelain". The card has been finished off with a stamped sentiment, and some paper flowers, and gem brads from my craft stash.

4 comments:

Riet said...

what a gorgeous card Louise.

hugs Riet.x

Karin said...

Wow Louise, Love your card!
It's really great!

Greetings Karin

Poppy said...

love the image,very pretty.
poppy

Donna said...

This card is sooooo cute Louise :) Donna x