Sunday 22 March 2009

PAPERTAKE WEEKLY CHALLENGE 16 3 9


Good morning fellow bloggers, and Happy Mothers Day to all the "mothers" out there, hope you all get spoilt rotten today. I have a couple of posts today, so I will start off with a card for Papertake Weekly Challenge - "Feelin Fruity" - make a card with something edible on it! I have chosen a stamp from Whiff of Joy called Henry Celebrating Mouse, which has been coloured with my WC brushes. I have tried to make my little cupcake look like a Chocolate cupcake, so I have used brown glitter for the icing, and a few brown beads for the "Sprinkles". The image has then bee cut and layered on brown and pink card. The backing paper is from a Pink Petticoat CD. I also ran a strip of pink card, and brown paper through my Martha Stewart "Doily" Punch, and layered the two ontop of each other. The card has been finished off with a stamped sentiment layered on pink card, with a gem brad through the centre, some papers flowers, with pearl brads, and finally a few pink gems.

4 comments:

Victoria said...

Gorgeous, I love the colour combination
Victoria
x

Mrs Mayne said...

This is lovely Louise! Great colour choice and that stamp is soo sweet! Thanks for joining us for the challenge!

Donna said...

Gorgeous colours on this card Lou and a super cute image :) Donna x

Steph said...

I adore this! the colour combo is gorgeous, love the sentiment and the heads on top of the cake are beautiful!