Saturday 14 March 2009

CUTIE SUNDAY CHALLENGE NO. 32




Good morning everyone, hope you are all well. I have a few posts today, and will start off with a card for Cutie Sunday Challenge No. 32 - a Sketch, for which I have chosen a Whiff of Joy stamp called Princess Charlotte. She has been coloured with my Sukura Gel Pens, and cut with a oval nesty and layered on lilac card. To make Charlottes dress look a little more regal, I have stuck some tiny pink and purple gems down the front of her dress, where the buttons were. I have been trawling through "You Tube" lately, and have been picking up loads of good ideas, and tips, and one of the techniques I found this week, was "Faux Ripped Paper", and I thought this would fit in perfectly with this Sketch. For details on how to do this technique go onto Youtube, and search "Faux Ripped Paper with Dawn Griffith". And finally to jazz the card up a little more, I have used some lilac ribbon and a few lilac gems from my craft stash.

3 comments:

cats whiskers said...

Another great creation hun love the colours this one looks abit of a challenge to me
Hugs Jacqui x

Donna said...

Wow, very unsual sketch Lou but you have done a fantastic job and created such a pretty card :) Donna x

*Arwen* said...

It's so cute Louise =)
Thanks for taking part this week.

xoxo Arwen