Saturday 26 September 2009

A SPOON FULL OF SUGAR CHALLENGE NO. 70




Hi everyone, hope you are all well. I am so excited today, as I am off to Ally Pally. Hopefully I will come home with lots of exciting goodies. So two very quick posts from my this morning, and the first card is for A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge No. 70 - a Sketch by Nikki. I have used a stamp from the Victoria Case Heart and Hugs Collection 2, available from Susana's Custom Art and Card Design, and this little boy is called "Matthew", and he has been coloured with a combo of Art-Kure WC Brushes and Sakura Gel Pens. The image has been trimmed down and layered on cream and blue card. The backing papers are from a Basic Grey paper pad called Archiac, and to finish the card off - a stamped sentiment, paper flowers with gem brads, a few metal brads, a strip of brown ribbon and two brown buttons - all from my craft stash.

No comments: