Tuesday 15 September 2009

WHIFF OF JOY CHALLENGE NO. 47


Hi everyone, what happended to the weather, it's seems to be quite nippy in the mornings! I have two posts today, and my first card is for Whiff of Joy Challenge No. 47 - a colour challenge "Teal and Orange". Don't quite know if my "Teal" is right, but it is the closest I had. I have used a stamp from the Whiff of Joy Fall Collection called "Fall Willow holding Baby Turkey", and this has been coloured with a combo of Sakura Gel Pens and Twinkling H2O's. The image has been cut with a Labels 8 nesty, and layered on teal card. The backing papers are from a paper pack from My Minds Eye called Bloom and Grow, and to finish the card off, a stamped sentiment, a strip of ribbon, some orange brads, and a few Dew Drops from my craft stash.

2 comments:

SannaS said...

This is gorgeous! Love the layout! And your pretty papers ;)
Thanks for stopping by and for your kind words! =)
Hugs, SannaS

Donna said...

Fab colours and papers on this card Louise and such a sweet image :) Donna x