Saturday 12 September 2009

ANYONE FOR ANYA CHALLENGE NO. 3


Hello everyone, hope you are all having a great weekend so far. The sun is out, and a little breezy, but a lovely day! I have two posts today, and will kick right off with a card for a NEW Challenge Blog I found for fans of The Greeting Farm Miss Anya and friends. I have quite a collection of Miss Anya and friends now, so I thought I would put them to good use, and was delighted when I found this Challenge Blog. This weeks challenge is Anyone for Anya Challenge No. 3 - Buttons, Bows and Brads, so I have used a new stamp from The Greeting Farm called Birthday Anya, and she has been coloured with Sakura Gel Pens. The image has been cut with a round nesty, and layered on lime green and pink card. The backing papers are from a Basic Grey paper pad called Sultry, and the card has been finished off with a stamped sentiment, and the required - button, brads and bows - all from my craft stash.

3 comments:

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Gorgeous papers and I love her bow!

Nice to have you in our AFA Challenge this week!

Warmest regards, Renata

karen said...

she is great and another fab card x karen x

Donna said...

Super sweet card Louise, such pretty papers and a fab lil image :) Donna x