Tuesday 29 September 2009

DARING CARDMAKERS - TARTAN IT UP


Hi everyone, hope all is well in Blogland, and you are enjoying your week so far! I have two posts today, and my first card is for Daring Cardmakers Challenge - Tartan it up! - use some sort of Tartan on your cards! I have used a stamp from Joanna Sheen's Lofty & Co. Collection which is perfect for this Challenge, and this stamp is called "Scottish Lofty", and he has been coloured with a combo of Art-Kure WC Brushes and Sakura Gel Pens. The image has been cut with a round nesty, and layered on black card. A piece of white pearlescent card has been run through a Cuttlebug "Swiss Dots" Embossing Folder for the top half of the card. The backing paper is a red tartan from Kameo Cards, and to finish the card off - a stamped sentiment, a strip of black tartan ribbon and some little black buttons - all from my craft stash.

6 comments:

karen said...

och aye the noooo he is great. you have been busy x karen x

Anonymous said...

A really lovely cute card. :) Thanks for playing along with the DCM :)

Vanessa.

aardvarkpest said...

Simply gorgeous Louise. That tartan paper is superb and loft is so cute.

Glenda

Donna said...

Ooooh delish papers on this card Louise, sweet little giraffe too :) Donna x

Lynda said...

That image is just the cutest - love your card lots.

Lynda xxx

Kathy said...

Oh my goodness - I've just realised that I have some of that self-same ribbon and could have used it on my card - then I wouldn't have had to clear out the scraps drawer.

Great card - that image is soooo cute!