Monday 28 September 2009

COLOUR CREATE CHALLENGE NO. 28


My second card is for Colour Create Challenge No. 28 - Hot Pink, Dusty Pink, Ice Chocolate, with an optional extra of "Pearls and Swirls". I have used a stamp from Sugar Nellie's Autumn 2009 Collection, and she has been coloured with a combo of Sakura Gel Pens, and Twinkling H2O's. The image has been cut to size, and the edges have been distressed with a brown chalk eye ink pad, and stamped again with a "Swirls" stamp. The image has been layered on pink and brown card. The backing papers are from a Basic Grey paper pad called Bittersweet, and another piece of pink card run through a Cuttlebug "Swirls" Embossing Folder. The card has been finished off with a stamped sentiment, brown ribbon and pink pearls, all from my craft stash.

6 comments:

LINDA said...

OH I Absolutely love this one the design is wonderful and I love this image.. I need to get it..Very lovely work..
Hugs, Linda

Mina said...

fabulous card Louise, I love these new Sugar nellie stamps and you have coloured and used her perfectly...thanks for joining in with the Colour create challenge
Mina xxx

karen said...

fab card you have done a great job. love the image...... ummmmmm do i or don't i????? kepp up the good work x karen x

Dena said...

Super job with those cute Sugar Nellie stamps!!! I love this! Thanks for playing in Colour Create this week. Good Luck! Hugs, Dena

Deanne said...

I am speechless! That image is coloured beautifully! Wow wow WOW! Thanks for joining in at Colour Create.

Deanne

Di said...

WOW fab card i havent seen this image before isnt it soo cute and you have coloured it in beautifully!!
Fab card
Thanks for joining Colour create this week.

Di x