Thursday 24 September 2009

SKETCH SATURDAY CHALLENGE NO. 69




Hi everyone, hope you are all well on this lovely sunny day! Yippee!!!! It's my Birthday today, so I have had a nice lie in this morning, and then opened a few pressies and cards! I have truly been spoilt! I have a few posts today, so will get started with a card for Sketch Saturday Challenge No. 69. I have used a new stamp from Joanna Sheens Messy Rabbit Collection called "Messy Rudolph", and he has been coloured with a combo of Sakura Gel Pens and Twinkling H2O's. The Christmas lights have had a lick of Glossy Accents, and Messy's tail fluffed up with Liquid Applique for added texture. The image has been cut with an Oval nesty, and layered on dusty rose card. The backing papers are from a Basic Grey paper pad called Wassail, and the card finished off with a stamped sentiment, ribbon, and paper flowers with spacers and pearl brads.

5 comments:

Michele Roos said...

Such a pretty card Louise. Love the cute image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

Donna said...

Super sweet card Louise, gorgeous image and such a pretty choice of colours and papers...aaannnd

Happy Birthday to You..
Happy Birthday to You..
Happy Birthday Louise..
Happy Birthday to You!

Hope you have a fantastic day and I'm so sorry I didn't get your parcel and card in the post in time...it will be posted tomorrow I promise :) Donna x

LINDA said...

OH!! I love this one, its so cute.. darling little bunny..Love the DP..Very lovely!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Hugs, Linda

Tracey said...

Aw Happy Birthday Louise (I had my birthday just last week) hope you had a fantastic day!

This card is fab btw :-)

Hugs
Tracey
x

CraftinGranny said...

Love your card Louise! A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU AND MANY MORE!!!!
"Hugs" Granny