Thursday 3 September 2009

SKETCH SATURDAY CHALLENGE NO. 66




Hi everyone, almost the weekend again, and I cannot wait to get another terrible week behind me at work. Our computer network has been down now for over a week now, and work has practically ground to a halt.... what did we ever do before Computers? So, from my happier place, I have two posts today, and the first card is for Sketch Saturday Challenge No. 66, and I have used a Penny Black stamp called 'Ecarte, Splits, Pirouette, which has been coloured with Sakura Gel Pens. The image has been trimmed down and layered on pink card. The backing papers are from a Basic Grey paper pad called Sultry, and to finish the card off - a stamped sentiment, and some paper flowers with pearl brads.

1 comment:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Louise,i love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x