Thursday 17 September 2009

FRIDAY SKETCHERS CHALLENGE NO. 69




Hi everyone, hope you are all well, I just can't wait for the weekend! I have two posts today, and my first card is for Friday Sketchers Challenge No. 69, a wonderful Sketch by Jacqueline, for which I have used a Whiff of Joy stamp called "Kneeling Willow", and she has been coloured with Sakura Gel Pens. The image has been cut with a round nesty, and layered on orange card. The backing papers are from a paper pack from My Minds Eye called Bloom & Grow. The octagonal shapes have been cut with my Cricut, and to finish the card off - a stamped sentiment, paper flowers with gem brads and butterfly charms, and a few little gems - all from my craft stash.

1 comment:

Donna said...

Love the shapes on this card Louise and scrummy papers too :) Donna x