Tuesday 27 January 2009

WHIFF OF JOY MELINDA BLOWING KISSES




A couple of quick posts from me today, before I get start my work. My first card is for Friday Sketchers - Sketch No. 36. This was a lovely Sketch from Beatrix, and for this I have used a Whiff of Joy stamp called "Melinda Blowing Kisses". She has been coloured with both my Art-Kure WC Brushes, and Sukura Gel Pens, and then cut with and Oval nesty. The backing papers are from Pink Petticoat, and so too is the sentiment. The ribbon, gems, tag, and paper flowers are all from my craft stash. Thanks for dropping by, and hope you enjoyed your visit.

6 comments:

Rach said...

such a pretty card Louise, love the torn papers and the bling. hugs rachxx

cats whiskers said...

This is just a stunning card adore the colours you have used and the fabulous papers, your colouring of Melinda is perfect
Hugs Jacqui x

Tara said...

Oh this is beautiful Louise, such a great interpretation of the sketch! xx

Bev said...

Gorgeous - and the most yummiest colours too. This really is so pretty Louise

hugs Bev x

Donna said...

Beautiful card Louise and so pretty, I love what you have done with the ribbon/buckle :) Donna x

Cardmaking Galore said...

stunning card! love the colours