Thursday 29 January 2009

RUBBER ROMANCE BUNNIE




And my next card for today is for Cutie Sunday Challenge - Sketch No. 26. I have given this Rubber Romance stamp called "Bunnie" another outing. That's how I feel in the morning before my first cup of Tea! I have coloured her with my WC Brushes, and layered the image on grey and pink cardstock. The backing paper was printed from a Pink Petticoat download called "Little Swirls". The sentiment is from a Funky Hand CD, and the card has been finished off with a paper flower, and a gem brad in the middle, all of which have come from my craft stash. Thanks for popping in, and hope you have a lovely day!

8 comments:

Donna said...

Fab card Louise, I love the bunny slippers :) Donna x

Gillian said...

Wonderful card and beautifully coloured Louise, that how I feel in the mornings before my coffee but I wish I looked like that too. Love the swirl paper, I did that download too.

Gill x

cats whiskers said...

Great card, love those bunny slippers and the gorgious papers and colours perfect
Hugs Jacqui x

*Arwen* said...

Oh is it me ? These shoes ... lol ... so great Louise. I love it.
Thanks for taking part.

xoxo Arwen

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card!
Thanks for laying this week!

Hugs
Tina

Annie said...

oh that's just like me! fabulous card - now I need more coffee! hugs, annie x

Steph said...

I love this stamp, well- all Rubber Romance actually! Great colours too.

Poppy said...

great card.love the image.
poppy