Thursday 15 January 2009

WHIFF OF JOY WILLOW WITH HOT CHOCOLATE




A couple of posts from me today, and the first one is for Cutie Sunday - Sketch No. 24. I have chosen one of my favourite stamps for another outing, and this is Whiff of Joy stamp called Willow with Hot Chocolate. Willow has been coloured with my WC Brushes, and cut and layered on silver card. The backing paper has been printed from a Pink Petticoat download called "Little Swirls". The sentiment has been stamped from a Lili of the Valley set, and the card finished off with some paper flowers, gems and ribbon from my craft stash. Thanks for stopping by, and Happy Crafting.

3 comments:

Rach said...

a wonderful card Lou following the sketch great tones of colour and your image is beautifully coloured. thanks for joining us this week hun. Hugs rachxx

Anonymous said...

What a great card!
Thanks for playing this week!

Hugs
Tina

*Arwen* said...

It's so cute =)
Thanks for taking part.
xoxo Arwen