Wednesday 14 January 2009

MAGNOLIA FLOWER POWER TILDA



My next card is for Sketch Saturday - Sketch No. 33. This was a great Sketch, and I had a lot of fun with it, totally turning the Sketch on it's head! I have used a Magnolia stamp called Flower Power Tilda, which has been coloured with my Art-Kure WC Brushes. The image has been layered on pink and blue cardstock. Because the name of the stamp was "flower power", I decided to go all flower power on the backing papers too, which are a download from Tinker and Co called Matilda 2. The sentiment is from Cuddly Buddly, and the pink gingham bow, from my craft stash. Thanks for popping in, and hope you have a lovely day.

10 comments:

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Louise this is such a stunning card hunny,lovely image and gorgeous colouring as always. Hugs Linda x

Sonia said...

Arh how pretty, love the colours and your colouring is lovely.
Hugs Sonia x

Jo said...

awwww so pretty! the sketch looks great flipped doesn't it?
your colouring is spot on ;)
thank you for joining us this week!

Jo xx

Gillian said...

Love this card Louise, love the image and everyting about it.

Gill x

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

Lovely card :) thanks for joining us at Sketch saturday.

hugs Ria

Tara said...

Beautiful card Louise, really pretty! xx

Lynsey said...

Louise your card is so sweet and pretty, I love it!
Hugs Lynsey:)

Becky said...

Hi Lou! I have just been catching up on all your cards, they are gorgeous as always!!
Love Becky xx

Happy Crafter said...

Gorgeous card Louise verry pretty love the papers and image, fab colouring :)
Val xxx

Donna said...

Very pretty card Louise, I'm loving the colours :) Donna x