Friday 23 January 2009

RACHELLE ANNE MILLER LILY AND MILO FIRST LOVE




Hello everyone, hope you are all well. I have two posts today, and the first is for Sketch and Stash Challenge No. 2. For this Challenge I decided to rotate the Sketch at little, and have used a NEW stamp from Rachelle Anne Miller called "Lily and Milo - First Love". I bought this stamp for a bargain at the Glitterpot Sale for £2.90! The image has been coloured mainly with Sukura Gel pens this time, and a couple of little bits with my favourite WC Brushes. The backing paper is also NEW from a 6x6 paper pad from Papermania called "Exquisite", and this was also purchased on the Glitterpot Sale for £1.49! The pale pink pearlescent card has been run through a Cuttlebug "Swiss Dots" Embossing Folder, for part of the Sketch, and to finish off the card, a stamped sentiment, and some gem brads from my craft stash. Hope you have enjoyed your visit, and many thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

Chrissie said...

A gorgeous card Louise, I love those girly colours! Well done on your bargain purchases too.
Thanks for joining in the challenge.

Tara said...

Lovely cards Louise, they are both really pretty and it sounds as if you got some mega bargains!! xx

Donna said...

Cute little card Louise, you are so good making so many cards each day :) Donna x

Emma said...

Lovely card :) I got lots of bargins in the glitter pot sale too, couldnt resist!

Em x

Poppy said...

lovely card and such a bargain.
poppy

Becky said...

Aww, so sweet Lou, I'm gutted about all these stamps being in the sale, I bought them all at full price!!
Thanks so much for joining in the fun!
Love Becky xx

aardvarkpest said...

Lovely card.