Wednesday 28 January 2009

RACHELLE ANNE MILLER LILY AND MILO CONGRATULATIONS




My first card for today is for Sketch Saturday Challenge No. 35, and I have chosen to use a Rachelle Anne Miller stamp from the Lily and Milo range called "Congratulations. The image has been coloured with a combination of my ever favourite Art-Kure WC Brushes, and Sukura Gel Pens. The image has then been layered on lilac pearlescent card. The backing papers are from a stash in my drawer, so I have no idea whose they are. The sentiment is from Crafters Companion, and the ribbon, flowers, and pearl brads, are all from my craft stash. Thanks for stopping by, and hope you enjoyed the visit.

3 comments:

Poppy said...

very pretty lovely colours.
poppy

cats whiskers said...

Another little beauty dear, and such lovely soft colours
big hugs
Jacqui x

Donna said...

This is such a brill card Louise :) Donna x