Friday 28 August 2009

CUTIE SUNDAY CHALLENGE NO. 56




Yipee, it's Friday... almost the weekend, I cannot wait, what a week I have had! I only have one post today, and this is a card for Cutie Sunday Challenge No. 56. I have used one of my old favs from Joanna Sheen's Messy Rabbit Collection, and he has been coloured with Sakura Gel Pens. For a little added interest, I have placed paper flowers over the stamped flowers, and topped them with some tiny gems. The image has been cut to size, and layered on orange and pink card. The backing papers are from a Basic Grey paper pad called Gypsy. I have also stamped swirls down either sides of the image, and for more added interest - some gems on the swirls. The card has been finished off with a stamped sentiment raised with foam pads - all embellies are from my craft stash. Thanks for popping by, and hope you have a great day! Happy Crafting X

7 comments:

Donna said...

Beautiful card Lou, such fab colours and I lvoe the swirls you have used! Hope your Friday goes by quickly and that you enjoy the long weekend :) Donna x

Gillian said...

Hi Louise,

Great card, love the swirls down the side. who are they by?

Gill x

maxine said...

This is a great card Louise a lovely image and I love your swirls.

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

What a gorgeous card, thanks so much for joining us at Cutie Sunday this week ……

Hugs
Bella

cheryl said...

great card love the image and your swirls are brill love cheryl xxxx

*Arwen* said...

It's so lovely Louise. Cutie little hoppy :D
Thanks for joining Cutie Sunday this week.

xoxo Arwen

* Üla * said...

Hello,
Very lovely and sweet card.
Very nice this mini flowers.
hugs Ula