Sunday 9 August 2009

SKETCH AND STASH CHALLENGE NO. 16







Hello everyone, hope you are all well, and enjoying your day so far. I have one post today and this is a card for Sketch and Stash Challenge No. 16. I have used a new stamp from Whiff of Joy called Leon Celebrating Lion, and he has been coloured with Sakura Gel Pens. The balloons have had a layer of Glossy Accents added, and the top of Leon's party hat has been glittered, for added texture. The image has been cut to size, and layered on pink and mocca card. The backing papers are also new from Craftworkcards called Scrummy Yummy papers, which I bought when I went to Glitter Pot last weekend. The card has been finished off with a stamped sentiment, strip of ribbon, and paper flowers with pearl brads - all from my craft stash. Many thanks for dropping by, and hope you have a great day! Happy Crafting X

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Louise,
I love this card - Leon is sooo cute. I like the papers you have used too. Please pop over and visit my blog too - it would be nice to see what you think about my cards too. I have joined as a follower of your site - I think your cards are lovely.
Hugz
Dawn
http://www.cherrytreestudio.blogspot.com

simplyfairies said...

Awwww how cute, I love the way Leo is coloured too!

Donna said...

Sweet little card Louise and such a super cute image, fab papers on this card too :) Donna x

Poppy said...

love the card great image.
poppy

Rach said...

adorable Louise, you have coloured the little lion so beautifully, wonderful job. hugs rachxx

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card Louise, love the colours :-)

Hope you are well & having a good weekend.

Hugs
Tracey
x

Riet said...

Ohhh wowww Louise,what a beautiful card,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

cheryl said...

oh this is so cute love that image love the colours too love cheryl xxxxxxx

Becky said...

Oh Lou, what a super sweet card! You've made a brilliant card using the sketch and what a cute stamp too, I really like these new WOJ releases, fab!!
Thanks so much for joining us again at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

LINDA said...

This is so cute..Love the little image..Great job..
Hugs, Linda

Jill said...

gorgeous card Louise I love the DP, thanks for joining in the fun at sketch and stash hugs Jill xx