Monday 10 August 2009

DT CARD CREATIVE INSPIRATIONS CHALLENGE NO. 15







And my next card for today is my DT card for Creative Inspirations Challenge No. 15 - Tags - this theme has been chosen by fellow DT member Queenie - Yes this week crafters we want to see some Tags! So get your tags out and get crafting!! It can be on a card, layout ,album or gift we need to see those tags I'm sure you will get your creative juices flowing as per usual.. I have attempted to make a Tag card, and have used another Inky Impressions stamp called Angelica's Daydream, and she has been coloured with Sakura Gel Pens. The image has been cut out and layered with foam pads onto a tag cut from pink and green card. The papers used for this Tag card are from a Basic Grey paper pad called Sultry. The card has been finished off with a strip of ribbon, some paper flowers with pearl brads, and some pink and green gems - all from my craft stash. Many thanks for stopping by, and hope you will be able to join us on our Challenge for this fortnight! Once again I must also apologise for the poor quality pictures, still without my daughters camera, so I will have to live with using hubby's video camera for now, please bear with me! Thanks and Happy Crafting X

6 comments:

Rach said...

fabulous sweetie, great image and i love the design. hugs rachxx

Riet said...

So beautiful Louise,i love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Louise and such a sweet image, love the papers you have used :) Donna x

cheryl said...

this is a great card hun love it love cheryl xxxx

cats whiskers said...

Hi Dear this is stunning what a fabulous colour combo you have used and your colouring is terrific, and I love the image
Hugs Jacqui x

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

I just wanted to compliment you on the beautiful card you designed for the last Creative Inspirations challenge. Beautiful work - love it!