Thursday 6 August 2009

SKETCH SATURDAY CHALLENGE NO. 62




And my second card is for Sketch Saturday Challenge No. 62. I found this Sketch a little tricky, but gave it a go anyway. I have used a stamp from Inky Impressions called Lili's Stuffed Bunny, and this has been coloured with a combo of Art-Kure WC brushes, and Sakura Gel Pens. The image has been trimmed down, and layered on pink and blue card. The backing papers are from a Basic Grey paper pad called Euphoria, and to finish the card off, a stamped sentiment, a paper flower with gem brad, and some pale blue gems, all from my craft stash. Many thanks for dropping by, and hope you have a great day! Happy Crafting X

10 comments:

Donna said...

Love the stripey papers on this card Louise and such a sweet image, not seen her before :) Donna x

Karen said...

STUNNING cards Lou. I seem to have missed loads.

Gorjus, gorjus, gorjus !

Love Karen x

Rach said...

Adorable Louise. hugs rachxx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Louise,i love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

beautifull card :) thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday :)

hugs Ria

MarkerGeek said...

Fabulous!

cheryl said...

oh this is a beauty hun love that cute image love cheryl xx

LINDA said...

This is just Beautiful..Love this little image..
Hugs, Linda

Becky said...

What a fantastic take on the sketch Lou, I didn't get a chance to do this one, think the squares fazed me a bit!
Love Becky xx

Sandra said...

Finally back from my hols... Thanks for joining in with my DT week over on Sketch Saturday. Your card is lovely.
Hugs
Sandra xx