Wednesday 17 September 2008

JOANNA SHEEN MESSY RABBIT


One more from me today.... This Challenge is from Kaboodle Doodles - Challenge No. 3 "Tearing it up!". I have selected a NEW Joanna Sheen Stamp called "Messy Rabbit Bath Tub" (MR114), and once again using my good old faithfuls, my Art-Kure Watercolour Brushes, I have coloured the image in. To give the "Bubbles" more impact, I have used Glossy Accents over the top of each bubble to give them the effect of looking like "Proper" Bubbles! Don't know how affective is looks on the photo, but on real-life they look better! I have then layered the image onto a piece of pale blue hand-made paper, which I have "torn" around the edges. The background papers have all been torn, and layered. I was trying for the effect of "Greens" for the GRASS, and "Blues" for the SKY, and the "Yellow" flower representing the SUN! I was very pleased with the effect I was trying to achieve.
The sentiment finished off the card, and this has come from the same Messy Rabbit Collection.

Thanks for taking the time to browse, and I would love it, if you came back and visited soon! Happy Crafting X

8 comments:

Rach said...

fabulous effect with your tearing lou,
such a brilliant image.
Hugs rachxx

Tracey said...

Fab card Louise, love the tearing & the cute image :o)
Thanks for joining the Kaboodle Doodles challenge this week.

Hugs
Tracey
x

Unknown said...

cute card thanks for joining in the kaboodle doodle challenge x

Kim Dellow said...

Very cute, love the tearing. Thanks for joining the Kaboodle Doodle challenge this week. Kimx

Jo Nevill said...

Great card, what a cute rabbit. Thank you for joining in our challenge this week.

Jo x

Donna said...

You've been really busy again Lou, lots of lovely new cards to see, the SP dogs are so cute and I love the messy rabbit, he has really made me laugh :) Donna x

Catherine said...

what an adorable image and a cute card =)

Becky said...

Wow! This is so gorgeous Lou!!
I've left you 2 awards on my blog if you'd like them!
Love Becky xx