Wednesday 17 September 2008

WHIFF OF JOY MELINDA READING BOOK



Just a quick posting from me today.. The Challenge I have completed is from Sketch Saturday - Sketch No. 16. THe stamp I have chosen to use is one of my new stamps from Whiff of Joy, and she is called "Melinda reading book". She has been coloured in with the watercolour brushes, and then the image has been layered up on pale green pearlescent cardstock. The backing papers I have used are both the Pink Petticoats Paper Collection CD "His 'n Hers". My two corners were made from pin cardstock, and run thru my "Swiss Dots" Cuttlebug embossing folder.

Hope you enjoyed your vist, and please call back soon. Happy Crafting x

10 comments:

Mrs Wonka said...

Wow this is really lovely, I love the colours, nice and bright!

Mrs Wonka x

Rach said...

what a lovely card well done. hugs rachxx

Gill said...

Fabulous card, love the bright paper and Melinda looks fab, thanks for joining us this week
Gill x

Debbie said...

Great card Louise, I love the WOJ image and you have coloured it beautifully. Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday. Debbie x

Tracey said...

Beautiful card, love the colours especially that vibrant green :o)

Hugs
Tracey
x

cats whiskers said...

Oh wow what a beautiful card, love your colouring of the cute WOJ immage and the colours of your BP
Hugs Jacqui x

carolann said...

Awesome card hun love the colours you have used hun xxx

Jeanette said...

Just gorgeous. The image is one of my favorites and you have colored it beautifully! Thanks for joining us this week! Hugs Jeanette SS

Mandy said...

beautiful card

xx mandy

COCO said...

very beautiful card !!!
thanks for participation !