Sunday 21 September 2008

ELZYBELLS SANTAS HELPER



Yep, yet another from me this morning.....this card is for Elzybells Challenge - Sketch No. 2. I have chosen Elzybells stamp "Santa's Helper" for this card. They have been coloured in with the Art-Kure Brushes, and for a little extra texture, I have glittered the "fur" on Santa's clothes, the reindeers RED nose, the spots on the reindeers back, and finally the snow. The image was cut out, edged with a Lime
Green chalk eye, to take the harshness of the edges, and then layered up on pale green pearlescent cardstock. The two backing papers were off-cuts from a previous project, but were orginally printed off Cuddly Buddly downloads.

Hope you enjoyed you visit to my Blog, and thanks for dropping in, and please come back soon! Happy Crafting X

2 comments:

Donna said...

I love Elzybells stamps Lou and your card is such fun :) Donna x

carolann said...

Great card love the papers you have used hun xxxx