Friday 26 September 2008

LILI OF THE VALLEY JASMINE GLAM


My second Challenge for today is from a NEW Challenge Blog called Lili of the Valley. Check their Blog out, and maybe even try out their Challenges every week. So, for this first Challenge - Lili of the Valley Challenge No. 1 - "Welcome".
Being their first Challenge, the topic was "welcome", as I do not have very many Lili of the Valley products, I thought I would work with what I had. I chose to use Lili of the Valley stamp called Jasmine Glam, which has been coloured in with my Art-Kure Watercolour brushes, and then added a few "spots" of glitter on the dress, necklace, and head-piece. Then Jasmine was cut out using my Scalloped Oval Nesty, and the edges brushed lightly with a pale pink Chalk-Eye ink pad. Both backing papers I have used are also from Lili of the Valley. The card was then finished off with pink organza ribbon, and with the same ribbon, I made two bows. The two silk flowers have been added on the corner, and to balance it out, I have made a sentiment up on my computer "Welcome to your New Home - Let's Party".

Hope you enjoyed your visit, and please come back and visit soon! Happy Crafting X

10 comments:

cats whiskers said...

Thanks so much Lou for joingi us with such a pretty card, Jasmine really looks ready to party love your layout. Hope to see you next week,
Hugs Jacqui x

Andrea said...

Pretty card, i love pink :o)
xAndrea

carolann said...

Great card hun love the image well done xxxx

Donna said...

Very pretty card Lou and I'm loving all the pink :) Donna x

mueppi said...

Your card is lovely!
I love pink!
Hugs Gisela

Nikki said...

Great card! Thanks for joining in the challenge

Tracey said...

Such a cute girly card Louise :o)

Hugs
Tracey
x

Donalda said...

Oh this is just so pretty dear. I am so glad you joined us for the challenge

Pop's Cards said...

Gorgoeus card, love Pops x x x

Steph said...

Fab card! Thanks for joining the challenge! Steph x