Sunday 28 June 2009

WHIFF OF JOY CHALLENGE NO. 36




Good morning everyone, hope everyone is well, and enjoying the lovely weekend. I had such a hectic day yesterday, I didn't even have time to post anything, so here I am today, catching up again! This card for today is for Whiff of Joy Challenge No. 36 - a fab Sketch from the very talented Heather. I have used one of my old Whiff of Joy stamps from the Spring Collection called Kneeling Willow, and she has been coloured with Sukura Gel Pens. The image has been cut a label nesty and layered on pink card. Another layer was cut with the same label nesty from yellow card, and a piece of backing paper as the second layer. The backing papers are all from a Basic Grey paper pad called Eva. A little strip of pink card was also punched with a Martha Stewart. The card has been finished off with a stamped sentiment, two yellow brads, some strips of pink ribbon, paper flowers with gem brads, and a few pale pink gems , all from my craft stash. Well, I hope you have enjoyed your visit and thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Rach said...

a fabulous card Louise, brilliant take on the sketch. hugs rachx

* Üla * said...

Hello Louise,
A pretty & sweet card, I like it very much.
hugs Ula

Michele Roos said...

Fabulous card Louise. Love the image and the papers you've used. Hugs Michele x

cheryl said...

beautiful card love the image and papers you have used love cheryl xxxxxxxx

Kathy said...

Beautiful card Louise!! I love the colors and your image is adorable!! Love your interpretation of the sketch :)kathy

maxine said...

This is a lovely card Louise so pretty.