Friday 5 June 2009

PAPERTAKE WEEKLY CHALLENGE 01 06 09




Hi everyone hope you are all well, and looking forward to the weekend as much as me! I have two posts today, and I will start off with a card for Papertake Weekly Challenge - a Sketch No. 16 from Dawny. I have used a stamp from Rubber Romance called Girlfriends on a Bench, and this has been coloured with a combination of Art-Kure WC Brushes, and Sukura Gel Pens. The image has been cut to size, and layered on pink and brown card. The backing papers are from a Basic Grey paper pad called Sultry, and to finish the card off, a stamped sentiment and a strip of pink ribbon from my craft stash.

5 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Louise,l love the colours.

Hugs Riet.x

* Üla * said...

Hello Louise,
Your card has become a beauty too!
I sometimes spot your creations on some Challange blogs and I really love your cards.
I'm very pleased to know you like mine too.
X Ula

Donna said...

Love the image on this card Louise its great fun and a fab sentiment too :) Donna x

Becky said...

I love this card Louise, the image is fab!
Love Becky xx

Mrs Mayne said...

Lovely card Louise! Thanks for joining us for the challenge!