Monday 8 June 2009

FRIDAY SKETCHERS CHALLENGE NO. 55




Good morning ladies, hope you are all well, two very quick posts from me today, as I am off to Devon for a week with two friends. My first card is for Friday Sketchers Challenge No. 55, and for this I have chosen a stamp from Dew Drop Craftz called Seifuku, and she has been coloured with Sukura Gel pens. The image has been cut to size and layered on lilac and maroon card. The backing papers are from a Basic Grey paper pad called Euphoria, and to finish the card off, a stamped sentiment, some strips of ribbon and some lilac gems from my craft stash.

5 comments:

Beth said...

This is such a fun card! I love the funky image!
Beth xx

Anonymous said...

love this louise, great image. and beautifully coloured. hugs rachxx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Louise,l love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Donna said...

Hi Louise, really pretty card and such a cute image, I've not tackled this sketch yet....couldn't think where to start lol! :) Donna x

aardvarkpest said...

Lovely card Louise. I love the papers and ribbon. Hope you enjoy yourself in Devon.

Glenda