Wednesday 3 June 2009

SKETCH SATURDAY CHALLENGE NO. 53




Hi everyone hope you are all well. I have two posts today, and I will kick off with a card for Sketch Saturday Challenge No. 53, and it's also their Birthday, so "Happy Birthday" Sketch Saturday!!!! I have used a stamp from the Penny Black T-for Transparent Collection called Purrfect Day, and this cutie has been coloured with my Art-Kure WC Brushes. For some more added interest on the image, I have put some small gems on the cats collar, and some tiny paper flowers and even tinier gems in their centres. The image was cut with an oval nesty, and layered on pink turquoise green card. Another piece of pink card was run through a Cuttlebug "Swiss Dots" Embossing Folder, for the base layer. The backing paper is from a Basic Grey paper pad called Bittersweet. The card has been finished off with a stamped sentiment cut with a label nesty, a strip of ribbon and three pink gems, all from my craft stash.

6 comments:

cats whiskers said...

This is just so sweet adore that cat
Hugs Jacqui x

LINDA said...

OH I love this one.. Very lovely work..
Hugs, Linda

karen said...

lovely card lou the cat is a cutie, no surprise there, you and cats!!!!!!lol x karen x

Donna said...

Fantastic card Louise and I sol love this image and the little gems you have added to his collar, love the little flowers too Donna x

Nicki said...

such a chilled and layed back cat! lovely colour! love pink!!!
really pretty card!
Nicki
x

Becky said...

He looks like the cat who got the cream! Love the gems!
Love Becky xx