Friday 24 July 2009

SKETCH SATURDAY CHALLENGE NO. 60




Hello everyone, hope you are all well, and looking forward to the weekend. I have a few posts today, so I will get right down to it. My first card is for Sketch Saturday No. 60, and for this I have used a stamp from The Greeting Farm called Geisha Anya, and she has been coloured with Sukura Gel Pens. Anya has then been cut out, and layered with foam pads on pink and blue card. The backing papers are from a Basic Grey paper pad called Lily Kate, and to finish the card off, a stamped sentiment, paper flower with pearl brad, a strip of ribbon, and some gems - all from my craft stash.

3 comments:

maxine said...

Lovely card, great colours and image.

Donna said...

I love your little Geisha Anya, she is sooooo sweet and such a pretty card all round. Hope you have a fab weekend :) Donna x

Poppy said...

love the image,so sweet.
poppy