Thursday 16 July 2009

FRIDAY SKETCHERS CHALLENGE NO. 60




Hi everyone, hope you are all well, I have been so busy at work, I don't know whether I am coming or going! Another two weeks of this, and then hopefully things will be back to normal. I have two quick posts today, before I start another day of madness. My first card is for Friday Sketchers Challenge No. 60, and I have chosen one of the new Popcorn the Bear stamps, and this one is called "Smile", and it has been coloured with Sukura Gel Pens. The image has been cut to size, and layered on green and blue card. All the corners have been rounded using a corner punch. The backing paper is from a Basic Grey paper pad called Gypsy. I ran a strip of pink card through a Cuttlebug "Swiss Dots" Embossing Folder, and finished the card off with a stamped sentiment and two buttons from my craft stash.

5 comments:

aardvarkpest said...

Such a sweet card Louise and so softly coloured.

Glenda

cats whiskers said...

Oh you have made little Popcorn look fabulous hun, well done I love this card
Hugs Jacqui x

LINDA said...

Fantastic card.. This is such a darling little image.. and you have colored it just perfectly.. Love it..
Hugs, Linda

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Louise,l love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Donna said...

Incredibly sweet little card Louise and such a cute image, I want to pop all of his balloons lol! Not long till the weekend YAY Donna x