Sunday 19 July 2009

PAPERTAKE WEEKLY CHALLENGE 14 07 09




Hi everyone, hope all is well. I have one post today, and this is a card for Papertake Weekly Challenge - Sketch No. 19, which I have rotated for my card. I have used a stamp from Inky Impressions called Lili's Secret, and she has been coloured with a combination of Art-Kure WC Brushes, and Sukura Gel Pens. Once again I have used some of my little flowers for added interest, and have also added some tiny pink gems to the flowers, as well as to Lili's ears for earrings. The image has been cut with an oval nesty, and layered on pink and orange card. One layer of card has also been run through a Cuttlebug "Swiss Dots" Embossing Folder. The backing paper is from a Basic Grey paper pad called Sugared. The card has been finished off with a stamped sentiment, a strip of ribbon, and some pink gems, from my craft stash. Many thanks for stopping by, and hope you have a great day! Happy Crafting X

9 comments:

Nancy said...

Lovely card, Louise:O) She is stunning, love the eardrops and the flower on her leg:O) Wonderful Design Papers.
Have a great Sunday.
Hugs, Nancy.

Steffiwoo said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog, it's nice to get comments from people u don't know and that they have taken the time to look a your blog.

Good Luck with the challenge, I love your coulour scheme and image.

Regards
Steffi

cats whiskers said...

I love how you have coloured Lili I am in love with these stamps, great papers hun perfect match.
Have a good sunday
Hugs Jacqui x

Dawny P said...

This is gorgeous :) I love the image and papers you used and it's a fabulous take on the sketch. Thank you for joining us at PTW, hugs, Dawny xxx

Danielle said...

Beautiful card Louise! What great colours and they match perfectly with your paper choice! Great colouring of this super cute image! Love it.
Hugs, Danielle

Donna said...

Hi Louise, this is such a pretty card and I love this lil gal on your card she's so sweet :) hope yuo are having a good Sunday :) Donna x

Bev said...

Gorgeous card hun, such an adorable image, beautiful papers and details too x

Maria Matter said...

Beautiful Louise! I love the backgrounds you used and the embossing! Your image is a little sweetheart, colored beautifully!
Blessings, Maria

cheryl said...

this is beautiful hun i adore those images and you have made a briliant job of colouring her in and great papers too love cheryl xxxxx