Friday 13 February 2009

VALENTINE SPECIAL


Hi everyone, hope all is well after the snow we had last night, what a terrifying experience driving in it, along small little country roads late at night, I won't be doing that again in a hurry! Anyway, a few posts from me today, and I will start off with something for Cutie Sunday Challenge No. 28 - Valentine Special - No Cards! I decided to go with making a little gift pouch, which are called "Sour Cream Containers". There was a little tutorial on Pink Petticoats Blog, for their Project of the month, so I thought I would give it a try. I also stamped a Whiff of Joy image called Melinda Blowing Kisses, which has been coloured with my WC Brushes, and then cut with a round nesty, and layered on maroon and cream card. The pouch was printed on both sides using Pink Petticoats CD "Just an Old Fashioned Girl". On one side, I punched some holes, and threaded organza ribbon through the holes and tied a bow at the top. The pouch was filled with some heart shaped choccies, before sealing. These little pouches were really easy to make, and I am sure I will be making use of them again, especially with Easter just around the corner.

4 comments:

Donna said...

Oooh choccies Lou, save one for me lol! Cute little pouch to store them in and a very pretty image to finish it off :) Donna x

Unknown said...

This is lovely - you have made me want chocolate now (yeah right, like it's your fault!!). Lol Lynn x

LINDA said...

This is just awesome..Lovely work.

*Arwen* said...

It's great Louise - sooo sweet =)
Thanks for taking part.

xoxo Arwen