Saturday 7 February 2009

HEARTS AND FLOWERS


And my final card for today is for Papertake Weekly Challenge - "Hearts and Flowers". I have used an image from Penny Black T-for Transparent Collection called "Every Which Way", which has been coloured with my WC Brushes. I then cut the image with a Heart shaped nesty, and layered it on red, and cream card also cut with Heart nesties. I know you are probably sick of seeing these backing papers on my projects, but I just love them! They are from a Pink Petticoat CD called "Just and Old Fashioned Girl". The card has been finished off with some paper flower with gem brads, and three little gem hearts, all from my craft stash.
Thanks for stopping by, and hope you all have a great weekend!

7 comments:

cats whiskers said...

Wow dear another busy day for yo, I love this little card so romantic
and such great colours
Hugs Jacqui x

Unknown said...

Another gorgeous card Lou. Beautifully coloured and again loving these flowers! Lol Lynn x

Steph said...

This is so prettily romantic. No, I always love the papers you've use!! Great nesties too, I didn't know they did hearts!

Poppy said...

love this one too so sweet.
poppy

Donna said...

This is such a lovely card Lou and a beautifully coloured image :) Donna x

karen said...

as ever mrs a great card. something for you over on mine. xx
thanks for being a follower of my blog and a good mate. xx

Gillian said...

Another beautiful card, love the burgundy red and cream together, perfect papers in the background too.
Gill x