Tuesday 10 February 2009

CUDDLY BUDDLY MOONLIGHT KITTIES


A couple of posts from me today, and the first card is for Cute Card Thursday Challenge No. 46 - "Metallica" - Use some metal on your card ie. charms, wire, spacers, eyelets, metal coloured card, fabric or paper etc. So I have chosen a Cuddly Buddly stamp called "Moonlight Kitties", which has been coloured with Sukura Gel Pens. The image has been cut and layered with a set of "Label" nesties and various colours of pearlescent card. The backing papers has come from my stash, with no name. The card has been finished off with a Charm of a "Kitty", and a shower of paper flowers, usung metal brads in their centres.

5 comments:

Donna said...

Sweet card Lou and I'm loving the little flowers for decoration, they look so sweet :) Donna x

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card Lou - love the pastels and the brads look great on those flowers! Thanks for joining in with CCT. Lol Lynn x

Sue said...

I love the sweet pastel colours of your card.
Sue x

Bev said...

Beautiful card Lou, love all the detail
hugs Bev x

Maria Matter said...

Ahhh, this is a sweet image and I love the flowers! Beautifully done!
Blessings, Maria