Monday 6 October 2008

SPIRAL WHISPER JACK


One more from me today, and this is for Daring Cardmakers Challenge - "What a Load of Scallops". I have chosen Spiral Whispers stamp called "Jack", and he has been coloured in with my ever faithful Art-Kure WC brushes. He has then been cut out and layered on pale blue cardstock, using Scallop Rectangles Nesty for both cuts. I have also taken a piece of leftover blue cardstock, and ran it through my paper cutter with a scalloped cutter. The backing paper has been printed from Funky Fairy's CD "Boys and Girls", which has also been run through my paper cutter. The edges of the base card have also been put through my paper cutter with a scalloped edge. For the finishing touch, a piece of gingham ribbon, and bow.
Hope you enjoyed you visit, and Happy Crafting X

10 comments:

Linanna DESIGNS said...

What a lovely card Louise, I love the image. Hugs Linda x

Lynsey said...

Hi Louise, I love this image and your colouring is gorgeous.
Hugs Lynsey :)

Catherine said...

what a cute image and a lovely card

Kathy said...

Lovely card Louise - Jack is adorable!

cats whiskers said...

Brilliant card, just adore Jack
Hugs Jacqui x

Gillian said...

Adorable card, and love the image too.

Gillx

Anonymous said...

Cute and fab card - thanks for joining in with the DCM challenge. :)

Vanessa.

SueH said...

Aww, this is such a cute card Lou, really beautiful.

Thanks for ‘daring’ to take up this weeks challenge with the DCM’s

Sue
x

carolann said...

This is stunning hun WTG xxxx

Karen said...

What a gorgeous card! I love the image too especially as my son's name is Jack!