Wednesday 29 October 2008

RACHELLE ANNE MILLER TEDDY BEAR



A few posts from me today, and the first one is for Friday Sketchers - Sketch No. 25 by Claudia Rosa. I have just received a delivery of some new Rachelle Anne Miller stamps, and this one is called "Teddy Bear". I have used my trusty Art-Kure WC brushes to colour the image in, and have then cut the image to size to fit into the Sketch. I have run a piece of Bubblegum Pink cardstock thru my Cuttlebug "Swiss Dots" Embossing folder, and have placed the image onto this piece of card. I have used two scraps of paper I had lying around on my table to finish off the Sketch. Sorry cannot remember where they came from, I have so many scraps lying around.
Hope you enjoyed you visit, and thanks for stopping by. Happy Crafting X

2 comments:

Donna said...

Pretty card Lou and another really cute card :) Donna x

Steph said...

Oooh, lurve the pink!! I haven't got any RAM stamps- see I'm going to have to get some! They're so cute!