Monday 23 November 2009

GUEST DESIGNER DT CARD IT'S A CRAFTERS COMPANION CHALLENGE NO. 11




Hello everyone, hope you are all well. I just don't know where the days are going to anymore, they just seem to be flying past. Maybe it's because I have been so busy at work. Anyway, I have a card today for my contribution as Guest Designer for It's a Crafters Companion Challenge No. 11 - a Sketch (which I have rotated), but also adding the following elements :




Blue, White and Silver


Shaker


Ribbon




I have used one of the stamps from the Popcorn the Bear Collection, and this one is called "Angel Wishes", and this has been coloured with Twinkling H2O's. Inside the Shaker, I have put stars, beads, and blue and silver micro beads. The backing paper is from an 8x8 Papermania paper pad. The card has been finished off with a stamped sentiment, paper flower with spacer and pearl brad, and some silver gems - all from my craft stash.

12 comments:

maxine said...

A lovely card Louise

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Louise,
This card is adorable. I love the soft colours and the image is coloured beautifully. The flower is fantastic.
Hugs,
fiona x

karen said...

gorgeous card lou, great colours and coloured perfectly x karen x

LINDA said...

WOW!! This is just fantastic.. The coloring is just perfect.. Very lovely!!
Hugs, Linda

Unknown said...

louise
A stunning card, you have been a great guest designer, love all the cards you have made.
how about having a go for a perment DT member

Gillian said...

Hi Louise

Hope you are well, another great cards, such a cute image, and another guest designer post, excellent. Love your other popcorn bear santa below too.

Gill x

Michele said...

I just love Popcorn the bear and you've made him look gorgeous. Love your card.

Michele
x

Becky said...

Gorgeous card Lou, I love all the sparkle!!
Hope you're well!
Love Becky xx

Steph said...

What a fab image! You always have stamps I haven't seen before!

Riet said...

Ohhhh Louise,what beautiful card,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Ali Watson said...

This is fabulous Louise, love it.

Unknown said...

Silk Flowers